Today I am grateful for the clear skies and sunshine. The fir forest on the hill opposite looks so cheerful in the sunlight. It is nippy, though. I thought by ears would fall off when I was out. 🙂
Tag Archives: weather
Today I am grateful for an exceptionally sunny and warm day, which gave me a chance to go to the hills, where I found this enormous chunk of sheep’s wool lying on the ground. I am vegan, so can’t buy sheep’s wool, but no one’s stopping me from picking it up and spinning it. Cool!
Today I am grateful for the nice weather in the first half of the day (cloudy, with sunny spells and short stretches of rain) as opposed to pouring down, which allowed my team to run a children’s summer solstice party.
- 6.24.13 … Summer Solstice 2013 and Super Moon: it’s completely coincidental … (teaguenc.wordpress.com)
- A Summer Solstice (yeoldefoole.wordpress.com)
- Summer Solstice 2013: What It Is And How It’s Being Celebrated Around The Globe [PHOTOS/SLIDESHOW] (latinospost.com)
I know I seem to say this a lot, but believe me, I say it every time it happens here in North England, and that is only like five times a year. Today I am grateful for that rare miracle: being warmed by sunshine coming through my window.
- Band of heavy rain moving northwards (itv.com)
- UK weather: Flooding hits north east as one month’s rainfall of nearly TWO INCHES falls in just 24 hours (thisismoney.co.uk)
Today I am grateful to Mother Nature for the first fully warm day of the year: the sun has warmed my back so much I had to change my position in the playground and sit facing the sun. And the warmth went on and on, right until after the sunset.
Today I am grateful for some warmth – so long-awaited here in North England. It was mixed with clouds and wind, yet still, I did feel some sun on my face today.
- Being Grateful (hjvblog.wordpress.com)