Today I am grateful for wheatgerm. I have just discovered it. I sprinkled it over my cereals in the morning and salad in the evening. It is nutty, crunchy, and apparently, good for you.
Tag Archives: health
I have been ill, so today I am grateful that I am getting better enough to have opened my computer. 🙂
Today I am grateful for the fact that my friend’s daughter is out of hospital after three operations.
I must have caught a cold on a plane, from one of these stupid air vents over seats (or from my own stupidity of turning mine al the way up), so today I am grateful for the fact that there is not much to do and I just could be ill in peace.
Today I was happy to learn that my friend is feeling better and we’ll chat on skype soon.
- #Daily_Card – May 18, 2012 (sharmonia.wordpress.com)
Yes, great! My gum pain has gone. Every time I am free of pain, especially dental pain, I juts feel this immense relief and gratitude. And I decide that leaving without pain is the biggest blessing of all. And then, of course, I almost forget this. 🙂
- The Best Home Remedies for Dental Pain (everydayhealth.com)
- How You Can Relieve Tooth Aches (boldstate.com)
- Worse than writer’s block (totallylostforwords.wordpress.com)
- Remove Tooth Ache through the Use of Home Remedies (boldstate.com)
Today I am grateful to my friends for coming over, having a stimulating conversation with me and brought me a lot of unhealthy snacks.
- Maintaining A Healthy Diet Is Something Which Starts In The Grocery Store (mykidcan.org)
- Mayor: Ditch those unhealthy snacks (mysanantonio.com)