Today I am grateful to the forest and to my friends who go there with me – to wander and drum.
Tag Archives: drum
Today I am grateful to our frame drumming group. We shared the news of Layne Redmond passing away. But then we engaged in the very activity that she brought to us. We drummed, and laughed, and “Staggered” (drumming patterns). It was marvellous. Drumming in a circle that cannot be broken goes on.
Today I am grateful to adults and children for a spontaneous jamming session. I brought my three smaller frame drums to an event, another person brought a darbuka and two egg shakers, and we drummed together.
Today I am grateful for energy and focus that allowed me to accomplish some more in the field of painting and drumming.
Today I am grateful to my friend, a shamanic practitioner, who led my friends and me on an amazing shamanic journey related to Air, East and Spring.
- How Shamanic Journeying Can Help You Make Wiser Decisions (wakingtimes.com)
- What is Shamanism (shamansdreamscape.wordpress.com)
- Shamanic Drumming: An Exploration (reikiserpent.wordpress.com)
- Drumming for spirit (rennashesso.wordpress.com)
- Shamanism Official in Norway (realitysandwich.com)
- Shamanism & Psychotherapy: A Powerful Healing Approach. ~ Abby Wynne (elephantjournal.com)