Today I am grateful to Virginia Woolf for The Waves. I so rarely read fiction, it is shameful. And I am denying myself pleasure, as I am reminded every time when I dare put my poetry and non fiction books away and let myself be led to a different world by some master of prose.
- Letter Inspiration: Virginia Woolf (cardstore.com)
- W is for Woolf (the-view-outside.com)
- Virginia Woolf on feminism (creepingcommonsense.wordpress.com)
- Coloring in Virginia Woolf’s “Moment of Being” (aircraftoverhead.com)
- Virginia Woolf on How to Read a Book (brainpickings.org)