Today I am grateful to Mother Earth for a walk in the hills. Many trees have buds now, and they are all so different. Crows glide on air streams above. The stream which I say hello is now barely trickling through a thick mess of last year’s leaves.
- The Dark Mountains (swathimanoj.wordpress.com)
- The Wattle Tree (rosemaryastill123.wordpress.com)
- In Troubled Times (shawndramiller.com)
- Breaking Bud (365guitars.wordpress.com)
- Early buds… (sherrygaley.wordpress.com)
- Spring in Geneva (livingingeneva.wordpress.com)