Today I am grateful to the organisers and the poets at an international poetry event in a local library, where I listened to poems in Punjabi and Portuguese (by a Brazilian poet) with English translations. And to my daughter, who behaved well, for which she got a sticker from a librarian.
- A poet’s journey 1: How to behave in poetry (asopa.typepad.com)
- Poetry Under the Paintings Sampler #2, Poets, Music and Fun (dadpoet.wordpress.com)
- Math and Poetry (mathedconcepts.com)
- I write because (woodennickel.wordpress.com)
- Cafe Poetry goes live! (guerrillapoem.wordpress.com)