In the most northern, cobbled, curved, short terraced street you can imagine there is a quite modern playground. At the end of which some wise person decided to plant two cherry trees. The trees are slim like undernourished teenage girls. And yet, they are covered with cherry blossoms this April.
- Outrage Over City’s Cherry Blossom Tree ‘Massacre’ At Queens Borough Hall (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Cherry blossoms bring cheer to Japan (reuters.com)
- Cherry Blossom Festival brings two weeks of spring blossom appreciation to Vancouver (theprovince.com)
- Cherry Blossoms, Japanese Tea Garden, San Francisco (lifeisanexquisitejourney.com)
- Why do the Japanese love cherry blossoms? (ayadijkwel.wordpress.com)