Today I am grateful for the opportunity (i.e. availability of ingredients, time and enthusiasm) to fry some marinated tofu. For me, nothing beats that. I prepared the marinade using fresh lemon juice, soya sauce, garlic paste, miso paste and tahini.
- Tarragon Lentils with Fried Marinated Tofu (nourishingresults.com)
- Vegetable Miso Soup with Tofu (planithealthier.wordpress.com)
- Baked Tofu with Soy Marinade (dietiscorrect.wordpress.com)
- Tamarind Green Tea Tofu Fry (sweatpantsandeggplants.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Tofu Salad with Miso Dressing from Steamy Kitchen (blogher.com)