Today I am grateful to John Lennon for his music, for his poetry, for his personality. For my happy, happy teenage years coloured brightly by the music of The Beatles. My favourite was Paul, but I do realise that without John there would have not been any Lennon-McCartneysong, even Yesterday. Thank you, John!
- Remembering John Lennon [Photos] (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- John Lennon: All Together Now (929dave.radio.com)
- “My Candle Memorial for John Lennon” (susanburnongort.wordpress.com)
- John Lennon (e-clecticism.blogspot.com)
- Recollections Of The Day John Lennon Died (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- The World Remembers John Lennon | 30th Anniversary of His Death (current.com)